Thursday, November 7, 2013

A few thoughtful questions. And some thoughtful answers, too

I recently went back to the LDSScouts Yahoo! Group, just to see what's going on. I haven't been there in a while, and I was pleasantly surprised to find some thoughtful and helpful discussion. I copied some of the better questions and answers to this pdf (I hope no one from the list minds my putting this here), and hope to be able to use them as discussion drivers with my Committee and ward leadership. (BTW, I mentioned some months ago that my bishopric had been changed out. The new COR was the Cubmaster before, and he Gets It. The bishop is a federal attorney, and he'll definitely understand things from a "training + following procedure = inverse level of liability" perspective.  Hopefully, these questions, and the questions I sent them on Sunday, drive some good discussion within the bishop's office.)

Prepared. | For Life.™

No comments: